EP53F8QI - 1.5 Amp, 4MHz Point-of-Load DC-DC Buck Converter with Integrated Inductor
The Enpirion EP53F8QI 1.5 Amp, 4MHz DC-DC Buck (Step-Down) Converter, with integrated inductor, offers the user the perfect combination of power density and high efficiency. With a solution footprint of just under 40mm2, the power density is a phenomenal 140mW/mm2.
A complete power system-on-a-chip (PowerSoC), the EP53F8QI point-of-load product integrates power switches, inductor, gate drive, controller, and compensation in a tiny 3mm x 3mm package. The 1.1 mm profile and small footprint, enables the use of this part where space is at a premium.
The EP53F8QI output voltage programming is achieved with a very flexible resistor divider and allows an output voltage range of 0.6V to VIN-0.5V.
This power management IC is an excellent choice for space constrained applications that demand high efficiency such was Wireless Data Cards, Servers, Storage, Embedded and Industrial Computing, and noise sensitive RF or high speed I/O.
- Integrated Inductor
- 1.5A continuous output current
- Total solution footprint as small as 40mm2
- High efficiency, up to 94%
- Low Ripple Voltage; 4mVP-P Typical, for RF compatibility
- Optimal combination of footprint and efficiency
- Resistor Divider output voltage programming
- 2.4 V to 5.5 V input range
- 3 mm x 3 mm x 1.1 mm, 16-lead QFN package
- Fully RoHS compliant and Pb-free manufacturing line