EP5348UI – 400 mAmp Point-of-Load DC-DC Buck Converter with Integrated Inductor
The Enpirion EP5348UI 400mAmp DC-DC Buck (Step-Down) Converter, with integrated inductor, delivers the optimal trade-off between footprint and efficiency. It is a perfect alternative to replace less efficient LDOs in space constrained applications that require improved efficiency. The 0.9 mm profile and small footprint, enables the use of this part where space is at a premium.
A complete power system-on-a-chip (PowerSoC), the EP5348UI integrates power switches, inductor, gate drive, controller, and compensation in a tiny 2.0mm x 1.75mm package, greatly simplifying the design process. In addition, the Enpirion point-of-load solution only requires a few tiny external components, reducing the overall solution cost and simplifying the supply chain.
This product is an excellent choice for any application where poor LDO efficiency creates thermal and battery life challenges that could jeopardize meeting Energy Start requirements.
- Tiny Solution Footprint
- Low Noise, Low EMI
- Simple Layout, Easy Design
- Excellent Transient Response
- Integrated Inductor
- 400 mA continuous output current
- Total solution footprint as small as 21mm2
- High efficiency up to 90%
- Low Output Ripple
- Fast Transient Response
- External output voltage programming
- 2.5 V to 5.5 V input range
- 2.0 mm x 1.75 mm x 0.9 mm, uQFN-14 package
- Fully RoHS compliant and Pb-free manufacturing line