EN5339QI 3A High Efficiency, Small Footprint Point-of-Load DC-DC Converter
The Enpirion EN5339QI is part of a pin compatible family of low-profile, high efficiency synchronous buck converters. Pin compatibility provides a single solution footprint enabling a scalable, copy and paste solution for Embedded Computing, FPGAs, ASICs and Embedded Processors.
A complete power system-on-a-chip (PowerSoC), the EN5339QI integrates the inductor, controller, power MOSFETs, gate drive and loop compensation in a tiny 4 mm x 6 mm x 1.1mm package with a total solution footprint of only 55mm2. The 1.1mm height and small footprint enables the use of this part where space and available height is at a premium.
The simple design and small external BOM enable fast time to market. The loop compensation can be adjusted to accommodate a range of output filter capacitor requirements. Unlike discrete power products, Enpirion’s turnkey point-of-load power solution gives the designer a complete power system that is fully simulated, characterized, validated and production qualified.
- Part of a pin-compatible and scalable family of devices
- Integrated Inductor
- High reliability; 2.7 FITs; 42,000 years MTTF
- Low profile, 1.1mm height
- 2.4V to 5.5V input range
- High efficiency; up to 95% Peak
- 3.0A continuous output current
- No thermal derating required over industrial temperature range
- Pin compatible with EN5319QI (1.5A) and EN5329QI (2A) PowerSoCs
- 3.2MHz switching frequency enables small I/O filter capacitors
- Simple resistor divider VOUT programming
- Power OK signal
- 4 mm x 6 mm x 1.1 mm low-profile QFN-24 package
- Fully RoHS compliant and Halogen free
- Pb-free manufacturing line compatible