EN5337QI – 3 Amp DC-DC Buck Converter with Integrated Inductor
The Enpirion EN5337QI DC-DC Buck (Step-Down) Converter sets a new standard of power density in low-power switching regulators. The total solution footprint for this point-of-load product is 75 mm2, without compromising efficiency. The input synchronization feature makes the EN5337QI a good solution for systems that are sensitive to beat tones. Requiring as few as six external components, the EN5337QI allows for easy design, while reducing the overall solution cost and simplifying the supply chain.
The EN5337QI is a complete power system-on-a-chip (PowerSoC) -- integrating the power switches, inductor, gate drive, controller, and loop compensation in a tiny 4 mm x 7 mm package. The 1.85 mm profile and small footprint enables the use of this part where space is at a premium. The EN5337QI utilizes an external resistor divider to set the output voltage to any user defined value.
The EN5337QI is an excellent choice for applications that are sensitive to noise, voltage ripple, and beat frequencies.
- Integrated Inductor
- 3A continuous output current capability
- 2.375V to 5.5V input range
- 92% Peak efficiency
- Low voltage ripple and noise
- External clock synchronization to eliminate or move beat frequencies out of band
- 5MHz operating frequency
- VOUT accuracy 3% over line, load, and temperature
- Programmable soft start
- Output Enable and Power OK signal
- 4 mm x 7 mm x 1.85 mm, 38-lead QFN package
- Fully RoHS compliant and Pb-free manufacturing line compatible