EN5335QI – 3 Amp DC-DC Buck Converter with Integrated Inductor and 3-pin Output Voltage Programming
The Enpirion EN5335QI (VID) and the EN5336QI (External Divider) 5 MHz DC-DC buck converters with integrated inductor have the world’s smallest foot print and lowest part count, simplifying design. These point-of-load power management ICs are a complete power system-on-a-chip (PowerSoC) integrating the controller, loop compensation, gate drive, power switches and inductor in a 7.5 mm x 10 mm x 1.85 mm QFN package.
Type III-compensated voltage mode control combined with the 5 MHz switching frequency yields excellent transient performance and stability over a wide operating range.
The EN5335QI version utilizes a 3-pin VID output voltage selector that allows the designer to choose one of seven pre-defined output voltage levels. The EN5336QI uses an external voltage divider to set output voltage in the range of 0.8 V to 3.3 V.
These buck converters are an excellent choice for FPGA and ASIC power. The ENABLE and POK pins allow for simple sequencing and fault monitoring.
- Integrated Inductor
- 3A continuous output current
- 2.375 V to 6.6 V input range
- 3 pin VID output voltage programming
- Excellent transient response & low ripple
- Requires only 3 MLC capacitors
- 7.5 mm x 10 mm x 1.85 mm, 44-lead package
- Total Solution Footprint is only 157mm2
- Fully RoHS compliant and Pb-free manufacturing line compatible