EN5322QI – 2 Amp Point-of-Load DC-DC Buck Converter with Integrated Inductor
The Enpirion EN5322QI DC-DC Buck (Step-Down) Converter, with integrated inductor, represents a revolution in low-power switching converters. The total solution footprint is 58mm2, without compromising efficiency.
A complete power system-on-a-chip (PowerSoC), the EN5322QI integrates power switches, Inductor, gate drive, controller, and loop compensation in a tiny 6 mm x 4 mm package. In addition, the Enpirion point-of-load solution requires only a few external components, reducing the overall solution cost and simplifying the supply chain.
This power management IC is an excellent choice for low-power applications that require a small solution footprint, high efficiency, exceptional thermal performance, low noise, high reliability and ease of use.
- Integrated Inductor
- 2A continuous output current
- Total solution footprint as small as 58mm2
- High efficiency up to 95%
- Low Ripple Voltage; 8mVP-P Typical
- Fast Transient Response
- 3-pin VID output voltage programming
- 2.4 V to 5.5 V input range
- 4 mm x 6 mm x 1.1 mm, 24-lead QFN package
- Fully RoHS compliant and Pb-free manufacturing line compatible